The last place rig hands want to find oil, drilling mud, and water is in their work gloves.
The ORHD® OutDry® provides critical protection against on-site hazards with a waterproof membrane.
OutDry® is directly bonded to the internal layer of the glove sealing any possible water entry point.
Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the users knuckles and metacarpals from blunt force impact, while dual density TPR with dedicated flex points provide critical pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger.
2mm EVA foam lies beneath the hard density TPR to help disperse blows to the top of the hand while the extended slip-on cuff protects the wrist.
The palm is reinforced with durable synthetic leather and PVC bonded dots for durable gripping power in slippery conditions.
- OutDry® bonded interior creates a 100% waterproof/breathable shell.
- Dual density Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) disperses forceful impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Dual density TPR provides pinch-point protection to the tip of each finger.
- Internal 2mm EVA foam insert absorbs and disperses impact to the top of the hand.
- PVC bonded dots disperse liquids, enhance grip, and reduce abrasion to the entire palm.
- Slip-on cuff and stretch neoprene wrist panels create an unrestrictive fit.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Drilling Operations
- Heavy Equipment Operation
Mechanix Wear Size Guide with Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide 26