From vehicle extrication operations to overhaul, the genuine leather Extrication glove provides fire and rescue professionals with durable hand protection without sacrificing valuable dexterity.
The top of the hand is protected by a durable Armortex® Kevlar® outer shell to resist potential cut and abrasion injuries. Flexible Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) safeguards the fingers and knuckles from impact and abrasion while reflective ink provides enhanced visual awareness.
The palm features durable genuine leather with durable Armortex® Kevlar® reinforcement panels for added grip and durability when handling power tools and moving debris. An extended elastic gaiter cuff prevents debris from entering the glove while providing a secure fit to the wrist.
- Top of hand and wrist area features durable Armortex® Kevlar®.
- Molded Thermal Plastic Rubber knuckle and finger guards disperse impact and abrasion.
- Genuine leather palm with Armortex® Kevlar® reinforcement panels.
- Extended elastic gaiter cuff prevents debris from entering the glove.
- 3M® reflective ink for enhanced visual awareness in any environment.
Mechanix Wear Size Guide with Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide 26