The ArmorCore™ Shield is your first line of defense against cut, puncture, and abrasion hazards in the workplace. SAPREX® ArmorCore™ fabric is made in the USA and meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance.
The ArmorCore™ Shield features Mechanix Wear's proprietary cut resistant fabric throughout the entire glove for complete blade cut resistance. The top of hand features 4mm PORON® XRD™ impact resistant foam on the knuckles and metacarpals and Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) impact protection on the index and middle finger.
The palm features genuine goatskin leather and silicon dots on the fingers for enhanced grip. The unique fingertip construction positions seams higher, eliminating vulnerable seams for a critical cut resistant tool.
- ArmorCore™ fabric meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance.
- ArmorCore™ fabric is used throughout the entire glove for complete cut resistance.
- 4mm PORON® XRD™ foam absorbs impact to the knuckles and metacarpals.
- Genuine goatskin leather in the palm improves grip and durability.
- Solvent free silicon dots on the fingers enhance grip.
- Machine washable.
- Cut hazard environments
- Glass handling
- Sheet metal handling
- Waste Management
- Food Services
- Oil and Gas Industries
Mechanix Wear Size Guide with Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide 26