Our long sleeved polo shirt uses cotton comfort fabric for ultimate durability, comfort and breathability.
HiVisTex tape provides excellent visibility.
- Moisture wicking fabric helping to keep the body warm, cool and dry
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 35+ UPF rated fabric to block 97% of UV rays
- Superior styling with a contrast collar and fluorescent stripe
- Side vents for added comfort
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
Moisture wicking and
Shell Fabric: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester, Knit 175g
Colors: Orange, Yellow S-3XL
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
High Visibility Leisurewear Range
High visibility leisurewear garments are made from fluorescent, EN ISO 20471 certified, 100% polyester. The bird-eye knit construction ensures that it is lightweight, breathable and extremely comfortable to wear.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest's High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range