Premium quality welding apron made of split cowhide leather with stitching made from Para-aramid.
The apron protects the torso and upper legs when welding and is designed to last in the toughest environment.
The adjustable straps and a quick release buckle ensures that the apron is secure and has a perfect fit.
- CE certified
- Class 2 welding protection
- Ergonomic quick release buckle
- Adjustable straps for a secure fit
- Kevlar® stitching throughout for extra durability
- Concealed hook and loop fastening for easy closure
- Designed to be worn in a tough work environment
Shell Fabric: Split Cowhide Leather
Colors Available: Golden Brown
Sizes: 91cm X 58cm
EN ISO 11611 CLASS 2 A1
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range