This fully certified waterproof jacket is a popular option across many industries.
Hardwearing, functional and packed full of features including a drawstring hood, studded storm flap and multiple storage pockets.
- CE certified
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed phone pocket
- Internal chest pocket
- Pack away hood for added functionality
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 170g
Colors: Yellow XXS-8XL, Orange S-5XL
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN 343 Class 3:1 (WP 15,000mm)
EN 342 (0.345 (M².K/W), 2, X)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
300D Industry High Visibility
A comprehensive range of single and combination garments in a highly durable, EN343 certified fabric including some new cleverly designed and innovative styles.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
Click here to view the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
Click here to view the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range