This fully certified waterproof jacket is a popular option across many industries.
Hardwearing, functional and packed full of features including a drawstring hood, studded storm flap and multiple storage pockets.
- Waterproof with taped seams preventing water penetration
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
- EN342 Protection against cold certified up to -40°C
- Internal chest pocket
- Inner ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Bio motion tape pattern to improve recognition of human shape at distance
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
Shell Fabric: 300D Industry: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a Stain Resistant finish, Double PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 170g
Colors: Orange XS-6XL, Yellow XXS-8XL
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
RIS 3279 TOM Issue 2 (Orange Only)
EN 343 Class 3:1 X (WP 15,000mm)
EN 342 (0.345 (M².K/W), 2, X)
ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 3
AS 4602.1 Class D/N
300D Industry High Visibility
A comprehensive range of single and combination garments in a highly durable, EN343 certified fabric including some new cleverly designed and innovative styles.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
Click here to view the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
Click here to view the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range