Conforming to the latest rail industry standards, this multi-pocket trouser features excellent secure storage, ergonomic knee pad pockets, a comfortable elasticated waist as well as extra reflective tape for maximum visibility.
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 9 pockets for ample storage
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads
- Handy waistband D ring for keys or ID cards
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
- Two back patch pockets
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g
Color: Orange S-3XL
Combining safety and style, fabrics within our hi-vis workwear ranges are made from a premium durable polyester/cotton. These fabrics offer variations in weight and composition. The bright fluorescent capabilities of Portwests fabrics combined with the garments retro reflective stripes offers the highest possible visibility in poor light or adverse weather conditions.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range