Contrasting colours make this garment a highly popular choice.
Designed to keep you warm and dry whilst giving the wearer increased visibility, this stylish jacket is suitable for all weather conditions.
The garment is fully waterproof and features a drawstring hood, knitted storm cuffs and a two-way zip front with studded storm flap.
Extreme Cold Weather
Protection to -40°C
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Quilt lined for thermal insulation
- CE certified
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Concealed phone pocket
- Extremely water resistant fabric finish, water beads away from fabric surface
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
EN 343 Class 3:1
EN 342 (0.503M2. K/W(B), X, 3, 2)
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 170g
Colors: Yellow/Navy, Yellow/Black, Yellow/Grey, Yellow/Royal, Yellow/Green, Red/Navy
300D Industry High Visibility
A comprehensive range of single and combination garments in a highly durable, EN343 certified fabric including some new cleverly designed and innovative styles.
Our extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, our High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range