Ideal for workers exposed to heat in their working environment.
Features on this garment include raglan sleeve, round neck, ribbed collar and cuffs, making it comfortable and easy to wear.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Flame resistant ribbed cuff for added safety
- High cotton content for superior comfort
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- Ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1, F1)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=16 Cal/cm2
Fabric: Modaflame™ Knit 300g
Color: Navy XS – 4XL; Black S – 3XL
Constructed from an inherently fire resistant yarn of 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton and 1% Carbon Fibre.
Tested to meet and adhere to the required EN Standards, the Modaflame™ Knit range is strong, durable and highly innovative.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.