Designed for cooler conditions to keep the wearer warm, comfortable and safe.
Elasticated waistband allows freedom of movement and the ribbed hem cuffs help trap in heat.
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Outstanding colour fastness and shrinkage results
- Ribbed hem for a comfortable fit
- Fully elasticated waistband for ultimate wearer comfort
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1, B1, C1, F1)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (Ebt=4.3 Cal/cm2
Fabric: Modaflame™ Knit 200g
Color: Navy S – 4XL; Black S – XXL
Constructed from an inherently fire resistant yarn of 60% Modacrylic, 39% Cotton and 1% Carbon Fibre.
Tested to meet and adhere to the required EN Standards, the Modaflame™ Knit range is strong, durable and highly innovative.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.