This extra-long 48cm chemical gauntlet offers excellent protection against many solvents.
Designed with an anti-slip pattern, the A813 offers good grip in wet and dry conditions.
The 0.55mm thickness ensures good abrasion resistance.
Suitable for a range of industries such as industrial maintenance, offshore drilling, printing and chemical.
Extra Long for
- CE certified
- Suitable for use in chemical, oil and food industries
- Chemical resistant gauntlet
- 100% Latex free
- Silicone free - Ideal for manufacturing, paint applications, electronics and glass handling where silicone is problematic
- Suited for food processing plants. resistant to greases, animal fats and oils
- CE-CAT III
- Approved for safe food handling
Colors: Green M/8-XXL/11
EN ISO 374-5 Micro Organisms
CE Food Safe
EN 388:2016 - (188.8.131.52.X)
EN ISO 374-1:2016 Type A (A.J.K.L.M.N.O.P.T.S.G)
Chemical Protection Gloves
Working environments using hazardous chemicals and substances can be very harmful to workers and the correct protection is a must. Portwest supplies a range of gloves which are fully tested and certified to protect from a range of chemicals.
Chemical Protection Gloves Selection Guide and Enhanced Chemical Protection Guide
Chemical Protection Gloves Selection Guide
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range