Innovative compact folding mask with 7 dynamic parts providing excellent facial movement with maximum comfort.
Valved and with inner foam to increase the comfort of the wearer.
DOLOMITE optional clogging test.
An individual polybag and special flat shape make it easy to store and vending machine ready.
- CE-CAT III
- Dolomite optional clogging test (D) to provide more comfortable breathing and longer lasting filtration performance
- Flexible shape which allows the mask to be folded flat
- Large inner space to help the user to breathe more easily
- 7 ergonomic points which adapt to different face shapes
- High performance exhalation valve to reduce heat and provide comfort when used in hot and humid conditions
- Individually wrapped inside hygienic polybag
Colors Available: White
EN 149 FFP3 (NR D)
View the complete Portwest Head PPE range here
Portwest Catalogue - Head PPE Range
Disposable Mask FFP3
Disposable mask FFP3 level, protects against solid and liquid particles of high toxicity. Minimal % of filtration 99%. Protects up to 20 times the TLV (Assigned Protection Factor for FFP3 masks) or up to 50 times TLV (Nominal Protection Factor for FFP3 masks). Examples of applications: Sanding of hard wood (beech, oak) / treatment of wood using copper, chrome or arsenic based products / impact stripping of paint / sanding of cement. Our Biztex brand ensures exceptional quality and performance across our full range of disposable masks.
Our Biztex™ brand ensures exceptional quality and performance across our full range of disposable masks. The extensive Biztex range offers a high level of protection and quality safeguarding the wearer against many workplace risks including liquid chemicals, static electricity, dry particles and radioactive contamination. The complete Biztex range includes disposable masks and limited-life garments.