Using our Cotton Comfort fabric which is lightweight and breathable, this short sleeve tshirt has a taped neck seam for extra comfort and uses reflective tape for enhanced visibility.
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Moisture wicking fabric helping to keep the body warm, cool and dry
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 35+ UPF rated fabric to block 97% of UV rays
- Crew neck
- Designed with a comfort fit
- Certified to EN ISO 20471 after 50x washes
- Complies with RIS 3279-TOM for rail industry (orange only)
- CE certified
Shell Fabric: 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester, Knit 175g
Colors: Orange, Yellow S-5XL
ANSI/ISEA 107 TYPE R CLASS 2
EN ISO 20471 Class 2
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
S170 achieves EN ISO 20471 Class 3 when combined with E046
Our new range of Portwest Cotton Comfort garments are manufactured from a fully EN ISO 20471 certified 55% Cotton, 45% Polyester fabric with cotton on the inside for comfort and polyester on the outside for maximum durability. The cotton/polyester mix ensures that the garment is highly breathable and that a comfortable temperature is maintained at all times.
High Visibility Leisurewear Range
High visibility leisurewear garments are made from fluorescent, EN ISO 20471 certified, 100% polyester. The bird-eye knit construction ensures that it is lightweight, breathable and extremely comfortable to wear.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest's High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range