Designed to be worn in foul weather conditions, the corporate traffic jacket offers excellent waterproof protection, comfort and warmth at a great price.
Key features include a drawstring pack-away hood, a studded storm flap to lock out wind and rain, multiple pockets for ample storage and print access for corporate branding.
Extreme Cold Weather
Protection to -40°C
- CE certified
- Waterproof keeping the wearer dry and protected from the elements
- Taped seams to provide additional protection
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Two-way zip for quick and easy access
- 4 pockets for ample storage
- Multiple utility pockets providing ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Pack away hood for added functionality
Shell Fabric: 100% Polyester, 300D Oxford Weave with a stain resistant finish, PU Coated 190g
Lining Fabric: 100% Polyester 60g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester 170g
Colors: Navy S-3XL
EN 343 Class 3:1
EN 342 (0.503M2. K/W(B), X, 3, 2)
The Portwest Rainwear collections offer an outstanding choice of designs and colours, suitable for many end users. The best quality fabrics and high technology construction techniques are used throughout, guaranteeing the ultimate in all-weather protection. Tested to withstand the rigours of everyday wear, each garment has been designed and manufactured with care, to ensure total satisfaction wear after wear.
View the complete Portwest Rainwear Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Rainwear Range