The Bizweld Mole Coverall offers a coverall with heavy duty front stud closure.
One internal chest pocket, two front swing pockets, two large back pockets with flaps, the option to insert knee pads when needed, ample storage space and a rule pocket.
- CE certified
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splas
- Class 2 welding protection
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads (*Knee pads sold separately)
- 8 pockets for ample storage
- Internal chest pocket
- Concealed stud front for easy access
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B2, C1, E3, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
Shell Fabric: Bizweld Mole 450g
Color: Navy S-3XL
Bizweld fabric is 100% Cotton 330g with a flame resistant finish. This fabric meets EN standards EN ISO 11611 and EN ISO 11612 and offers excellent protection for welding and other allied industries.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the Portwest Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range