Premium protection coverall combining hi-vis, flame resistant, chemical-resistant, anti-static, waterproof and breathable protection.
Designed specifically for the oil and gas industry, this coverall is packed full of features such as: Full front stormflap with touch and grip fastening, fully lined, detachable hood, two large cargo thigh pockets & concealed phone pocket, zipped side opening on legs making it easier to take on and take off and shoulder reflective tape for maximum visibility.
HI-VIS, FLAME, CHEMICAL, ANTI-STATIC
AND WATERPROOF PROTECTION COMBINED
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Multiple utility pockets providing ample storage
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Zipped ankles for easy fitting over work boots
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Contrast panels for protection against dirt
- Reinforced seams for extra durability and strength
- Premium sew on flame resistant reflective tape
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Detachable hood
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain: 98% Polyester, 2% Antistatic Carbon Fibre, Breathable, PU Coated 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Filling Fabric: 100% Modacrylic
Flame Resistant 150g
Color: Orange/Navy S-3XL, Yellow/Navy S-3XL
EN ISO 14116 Index 3
EN 1149 -5
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
RIS 3279 TOM Issue 2 (Orange Only)
EN 343 Class 3:1 X
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of international standards.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Portwest - Size Chart and Colour Guide
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range