Optimum protection is offered from this antistatic jacket.
Flame resistance coupled with superb breathable and water resistant properties, means this garment meets the necessary stringent European standards.
Fixed Flame Resistant
- CE certified
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Fully lined and padded to trap the heat and increase warmth
- Internal chest pocket
- Storm flap front to protect against the elements
- Pack away hood for added functionality
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Phone pocket
AS/NZS 4602.1:2011 Class D/N
EN ISO 14116 Index 3 (12H/40)
EN 1149 -5
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
EN 343 Class 3:1
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester Flame Resistant Filling 100g
Color: Yellow XS – 6XL, Orange XS – 4XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
High quality flame and chemical resistant materials, taped seams and flame resistant reflective tape create a range that makes it possible to work comfortably in extreme weather conditions.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range