This fully waterproof bomber jacket offers multi-norm protection in hazardous conditions.
Features include chemical resistance and a detachable hood.
Dedicated to Performing
in Hazardous Environments
- CE certified
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Complies to GO/RT 3279 for the rail industry
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Concealed detachable hood
- Radio loop for easy clipping of a radio
- Side elastic waist for ultimate wearer comfort
- Ribbed cuffs for warmth and comfort
ANSI/ISEA 107-2015 TYPE R CLASS 3
ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 3:2
EN 1149 -5
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 14116 Index 3 (/12H/40)
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
EN 343 Class 3:1
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Filling Fabric: 100% Polyester Flame Resistant Filling 100g
Color: Orange S-3XL, Yellow S-5XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
High quality flame and chemical resistant materials, taped seams and flame resistant reflective tape create a range that makes it possible to work comfortably in extreme weather conditions.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range