Combining comfort, grip, impact and cut resistance in a comfortable seamless liner.
Flexible PVC impact pods for maximum durability.
Reinforced thumb crotch.
Suitable for heavy duty applications.
Impact and Cut 5,
- Maximum impact protection using TPR pod technology
- Level C cut resistance
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Reinforced thumb crotch for extra protection and durability
- Wrist strap for secure fitting
- Breathable seamless liner
- ANSI cut level A4
- CE certified
- UKCA marked
Materials: TPR, HPPE, Glass Fibre, Polyester, Nylon, Elastane
Colors Available: Grey/Black S/7-3XL/12
EN ISO 21420:2020 Dexterity 3
EN388:2016 +A1:2018 - (4X43CP)
EN 407:2020 (X1XXXX)
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 CUT Level (A4)
ANSI/ISEA 138 Level 2
ANSI/ISEA 105: 2016 ABRASION Level (6)
Hand injury is one of the most common and frequent complaints in the workplace. This range of gloves provides vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards.
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range