This stylish Coverall offers complete certified protection for anyone working near motorways or traffic.
Useful features include knee pad pockets and back elastication for ease of movement.
- CE certified
- Durable polyester/cotton fabric with Texpel stain resistant finish
- Reflective tape for increased visibility
- 12 Pockets for ample storage
- Phone pocket
- Rule pocket
- Knee pad pockets to facilitate knee pads *Knee pads sold separately
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Hook and loop hems for a secure fit
- Contrast colouring for added style
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
Shell Fabric: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton 245g
Color: Orange/Navy, Yellow/Navy S-3XL
Portwest Texo High-Visibility
Combining safety and style, the Portwest Texo High Visibility range is suitable for diverse work environments. The polyester/cotton fabric offers superior comfort and durability. The design includes modern features such as multi layered pockets, comfort waistbands, ergonomic kneepad pockets and twin stitched seams.
Portwest's extensive range of High-Visibility clothing meets stringent requirements in both design and construction, to ensure compliance with the latest EN ISO 20471 & ANSI standards. Innovative and technical, Portwest High Visibility range is ideal for those who will not compromise on style, comfort, protection and performance.
View the complete Portwest High Visibility Range here
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range