Vehicle extrication operations present numerous hazards for rescue professionals ranging from minor cuts and abrasions to severe lacerations and crushing injuries.
The ArmorCore™ Extrication glove is your first line of defense against impact, abrasion, and cut hazards on the job. SAPREX® ArmorCore™ fabric is made in the USA and meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance.
The top of your hand is protected by an outer Kevlar® shell with Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) finger guards and a molded hard knuckle so you can work through the wreckage. ArmorCore™ lines the entire palm with Level 5 cut resistance and is reinforced with genuine leather in the palm and fingertips for enhanced grip and durability.
The quick-fit elastic cuff features an inner gaiter cuff to prevent glass and other debris from entering the glove and 3M® reflective for enhanced visual awareness in any environment.
- ArmorCore™ fabric meets ASTM/CE Level 5 standards for cut resistance.
- ArmorCore™ fabric lines the entire palm and fingers.
- Molded hard knuckle and Thermal Plastic Rubber finger guards disperse impact and abrasion.
- Top of hand and wrist area features durable Kevlar®.
- Extended elastic gaiter cuff prevents debris from entering the glove.
- 3M® reflective for enhanced visual awareness in any environment.
- Search and Rescue
Glove Size Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide