$82.50 SGD - $100.50 SGD
Exactly what a first responder needs.
The newest addition to the EXT Rescue® Series addresses one of the most common complaints about barrier gloves – the liner pulling out. Because the liner in the EXT Rescue® 4014 is sewn-in, it won’t pull out. No more struggling to get your hands back in your gloves.
In addition, the 4014 is comfortable, highly-protective, and meets OSHA requirements for bloodborne pathogen resistance. It’s made with SuperFabric® brand material in the palm, giving you Level 5 cut and puncture resistance, so you can handle broken glass and twisted metal with confidence.
Purpose-built to give you everything you need, this is the safest glove out there for first responders.
- Interior layer of SuperFabric® brand material in the palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance.
- Waterproof H2X™ barrier lining passes ASTM F1670/F1671 requirements and meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Standards (29CFR 1910.1030).
- Interior liner is sewn-in, so it won’t pull out when you remove the glove
- Durable TP-X® palm material is highly abrasion-resistant, and provides a strong grip.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection prevents smash injuries.
- Reinforced index finger and thumb saddle extends glove life.
- SlipFit® cuff with Velcro® closure provides great fit and easy on and off between calls.
- Machine washable.
Glove Size Chart and Glove Care
HexArmor EXT Gloves Catalog