$66.00 SGD - $84.00 SGD
In volatile climates, temperatures can be as unpredictable as any workplace hazard; when the temperature takes a sharp drop, just add water and your hands are out of commission.
So HexArmor® brought another defense to their most versatile mechanic’s glove. The Chrome Series® delivers Hexarmor's proprietary Level 5 cut resistance and their advanced impact-protective design.
When HexArmor® built the Chrome Series® Waterproof 4036, they added a layer of waterproof H2X™ liner, so there’s no need to fear frozen digits. HexArmor® also upped the versatility of the Chrome Series® by incorporating a layer of their TP-X® synthetic palm, so you retain exceptional grip, even in challenging conditions.
HexArmor® knows you won’t back down from the elements, so HexArmor® made gloves that won’t either.
- H2X™ liner creates a waterproof layer of defense against wet and cold hazards.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- Durable TP-X® palm utilizes the highest-level abrasion resistance while maintaining oil-resistant grip. (Exterior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- Exterior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness.
- Machine washable
Glove Size Guide and Glove Care
HexArmor Full Catalog