$81.00 SGD - $99.00 SGD
The industry-changing Chrome Series® delivers protective gloves that continually exceed expectations, pairing comfort and cut protection in a hi-vis and highly-dexterous design.
The Chrome Series® Cut 5 360° 4025 is equipped with a full-hand layer of level 5 cut resistance, giving it the most extensive cut and industrial puncture defense system in the series.
The 4025 is built to keep the entire hand shielded from sharp-edged hazards with a 360° cover of SuperFabric® brand material, in addition to an advanced impact-protective design that lines the back of the hand.
The 360° 4025 also includes a PVC-printed palm for excellent dry grip, and a short Velcro® closure cuff that fits properly and allows a full range of motion.
- SuperFabric® brand material provides ISEA level 5 cut resistance and surrounds the hand with the highest level of protection available in the industry.
- PVC printed synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance.
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- Interior seams implement a double-stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Elastic Velcro® wrist closure secures fit and maximizes comfort
- Machine washable.
Glove Size Chart and Glove Care
HexArmor Full Catalog