$60.00 SGD - $79.00 SGD
The glove that revolutionized the safety industry did so through its dexterity, impact-resistance, and cut protection.
The Chrome Series® 4026 is the mechanic’s-style glove that made safety an uncompromised necessity. With Level 5 cut protection on the palm, and Hexarmor's advanced impact-protective system lining the back of the hand, the 4026 guards against the most prevalent worksite hazards without taking any of the flexibility and comfort you expect in a mechanic’s-style glove.
HexArmor® also coated the synthetic leather palm with PVC dotting, maintaining superior dry, wet, and oil grip, and finished work with a comfortable and secure elastic wrist cuff with Velcro closure. Don’t settle for anything less than the safest mechanic’s glove on the market.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry (Interior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area
- PVC-dotted synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance (Exterior layer)
- Interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity
- Hi-Vis color scheme increases visual awareness
Glove Size Chart and Glove Care
HexArmor Full Catalog