$62.00 SGD - $80.00 SGD
Safety and comfort are two attributes HexArmor® pairs as often as possible.
For the entire Chrome Series®, that meant a pre-curve design, double-stitched seams, and form-fitting Velcro cuffs on each glove. In applying these to the Chrome Series® 4024, HexArmor® took it one step further by incorporating a padded palm, designed to reduce vibration and keep your hands comfortable during any difficult task.
On the back-of hand, HexArmor® implemented our advanced impact-protective system, so your hand is safe from smash injuries from any direction.
Lastly, the palm, fingertips, and thumb are printed with a high-grip PVC surface, providing you with exceptional grip in wet, dry, and light oil conditions.
- Padded palm reduces vibration damage while returning a higher level of comfort and extending glove life.
- SuperFabric® brand material palm provides ISEA Level 5 cut resistance and maintains the highest level of protection available in the industry. (Interior layer)
- PVC-printed synthetic leather palm provides reliable grip in dry or light oil situations, while increasing abrasion resistance. (Exterior layer)
- Superior back-of-hand impact protection system utilizes an advanced design to dissipate forceful blows over a large area.
- Exterior and interior seams implement a double stitched core-spun thread, adding further durability and longevity.
- Machine washable.
Glove Size Chart and Glove Care
HexArmor Full Catalog