Unit price is price per PIECE
HexArmor® sets the industry standard for needle protection with solutions for a variety of applications.
HexArmor needlestick resistant products do more than simply pass industry-accepted testing methods; HexArmor puts them through real-world applications countless times, with a history of undeniable success.
The accepted standards of testing do not account for the many variables employees face on the jobsite, so HexArmor created their own tests, mirroring the conditions and hazards that HexArmor users face.
- Highest needlestick resistance available provided by the layering of SuperFabric® brand material
- Tested using actual 25 gauge needles (modified ASTM 1342-05 test)
- Highest level of cut-resistance on noted enhanced areas, exceeds ISEA/CE Level 5
- Won’t fall down like knit sleeves, lightweight and cooler than knit or leather alternatives
- Lasts 13 times longer than competitive sleeves
- Spandex wrist insert with thumbhole, snap fasteners
- Sold in eaches
Glove Size Guide and Glove Guide
HexArmor Arm and Body Protection Brochure