This coverall is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry.
Constructed with a highly innovative flame-retardant fabric with high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility.
Meeting all the required EN standards, features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on shoulders, arms and legs, concealed 2-way front brass zip and two front slant chest pockets with concealed brass zips.
- CE certified
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protects against radiant and convective heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Class 2 welding protection
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed two-way front brass zip
- Hook and loop cuffs for a secure fit
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
EN 1149 -5
Fabric conforms to NFPA 2112
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 2 (A1+A2)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=13.6 Cal/cm2
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Plus 350g
Color: Navy , Orange , White , Red , Grey , Black , Royal
BizFlame Plus has been developed and designed using a highly innovative flame resistant fabric with added anti-static properties. Constructed from 99% cotton and interwoven with 1% carbon fibres. Excellent tear and tensile strength offer durability while the premium quality cotton fibres give the fabric unrivalled comfort. Inherent anti-static carbon fibre
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range