Independently certified to five international safety standards, the Bizflame Ultra coverall is built for versatility.
The special FR polyester in the fabric ensures maximum longevity in the toughest environments.
- CE certified
- 10 pockets for ample storage
- Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Certified protection against molten metal splash
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- 100% Metal free
- 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
EN ISO 11612 A1+A2, B1, C1, E2, F1
EN ISO 11611 CLASS 1 A1+A2
EN 13034 TYPE 6
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 CLASS 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 ATPV 16 CAL/CM2 (HAF 83.7%)
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Ultra 340g
Colors: Navy, Orange S-3XL
Bizflame Ultra is blended from 80% cotton, 19% FR polyester and 1% carbon fibre, 340g. The FR polyester content in Bizflame Ultra provides excellent abrasion, shrinkage and colour fastness. This fabric is tough enough to withstand the rigours of industrial laundry making it ideal for the off shore industry.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range