This multi-protection waterproof, breathable jacket offers protection against multiple risks.
A detachable FR fleece liner makes this jacket suitable for use in all weather conditions.
Jacket to be worn with trousers for full protection.
Full Zip Around
Removable Fleece Lining
- CE certified
- Flame resistant treated waterproof fabric prevents water penetration
- Complies to GO/RT 3279 for the rail industry
- Premium flame resistant reflective tape
- FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
- Detachable lining for added versatility in all weathers conditions
- Breathable fabric to draw moisture away from the body keeping the wearer cool, dry and comfortable
- Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
- Concealed detachable hood
- Concealed phone pocket
EN 1149 -5
RIS-3279-TOM ISSUE 1 (ORANGE ONLY)
EN ISO 14116 Index 3 (/12H/40)
EN 13034 Type 6
EN ISO 20471 Class 3
GO/RT 3279 Issue 8 (orange only)
EN 343 Class 3:3
Shell Fabric: Bizflame Rain 250g
Lining Fabric: 100% Cotton Flame Resistant Lining 170g
Color: Orange/Navy S-XXL, Yellow/Navy S-3XL
Combining a 98% polyester and 2% anti-static carbon fibre 250g, this breathable fabric offers maximum protection to a range of International standards.
High quality flame and chemical resistant materials, taped seams and flame resistant reflective tape create a range that makes it possible to work comfortably in extreme weather conditions.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
Fabric Reference Chart
Portwest Fabric Reference chart
View the complete Flame Resistant Range
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range