The new generation of working gloves offering maximum grip with maximum impact protection.
Abrasion resistant nitrile foam coating provides exceptional grip for water, grease and oil contact.
Lightweight and breathable seamless liner with Hook & Loop strap for secure fit all day long.
- CE certified
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Highly durable and impact resistant
- Hook and loop strap for safe secure fit
- Designed for tasks that require reinforced abrasion resistance
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- High visibility liner
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
Materials: TPR, Polyester, Nitrile
Colors: Yellow/Orange S/7-3XL/12
AS/NZS 2161 .3
AS/NZS 2161 .2
EN 388 (184.108.40.206.)
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2011 5.1.3 Abrasion Resistance (4)
View the Glove Size Guide and complete Portwest Hand Protection Range here
Hand injury is one of the most common and frequent complaints in the workplace. This range of gloves provides vital protection against impact to the hand from multiple hazards.
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.