Cut level D glove with PU dipping for high abrasion resistance, the HPPE liner also achieves a level 1 for contact heat.
Flexible hi–vis lining for optimum protection and comfort.
with Cut Protection
- CE certified
- Level D cut resistance
- High visibility liner
- Tested for both cut and heat protection
- Smooth PU coating for increased abrasion resistance
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- ANSI Cut Level A4
Material: Materials: HPPE, Glass fibre, PU
Colors: Orange, Yellow S/7-XXL/11
AS/NZS 2161 .2
AS/NZS 2161 .3
AS/NZS 2161 .4
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2016 CUT Level (A4)
EN 388:2016 - (4.X.4.3.D.)
EN 407 (X.1.X.X.X.X.)
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range