Teflon Mitt™ is a silver Teflon® coated mitt, lined with felt fabric offering contact heat protection and a non-stick surface.
This heat resistant mitt has been tested to European Standard EN407 Level 2 for contact heat, providing protection up to 250°C.
Also tested in accordance with EN1186, it is suitable for food contact with the Teflon® coating providing a non-stick barrier preventing oil and grease from absorbing into the glove.
Available with a green or red cuff trim, it allows for colour coding to prevent contamination when dealing with raw and cooked foods.
These benefits ultimately result in a product ideal for use within a food environment with potential heat hazards.
The Teflon Mitt™ also offers good mechanical protection and has an extra-long cuff protecting the forearm. It can be worn on either hand extending the life of the glove and has a felt fabric lining to ensure comfort at all times.
- Heat Resistant: Tested to Level 2 (up to 250ºC) for contact heat according to EN407.
- Barrier: Non-stick Teflon coating prevents oil and grease from absorbing into the glove.
- Ambidextrous: Can be worn on either hand, extending the life of the glove.
- Extra Long: 38cm in length providing protection to the lower arm.
- Colour Coded: Available with green or red cuff trim to prevent contamination when dealing with raw and cooked food.
Size: One size
View or download the Polyco Hand Size Guide
Polyco Hand Size Guide
Explanation of Standards
Polyco - Explanation of Standards
View the Polyco E-catalogue here
Polyco Healthline Catalogue Polyco Main Catalogue