This cut 5 glove has an added layer of protection, using an innovative TPV back protection, it offers impact resistance and high flexibility.
The nitrile micro foam palm gives superior grip and protection against liquids and water penetration.
Ergonomic design for optimised comfort.
- CE certified
- Innovative TPV material for supreme impact Protection
- EN cut level 5, for supreme protection
- Reinforced padded palms
- Flexible sandy nitrile coating offers great grip in wet and dry conditions
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
Materials: TPV, HDPE, Nitrile Foam
Colors: Grey/Black M/8-XXL/11
AS/NZS 2161 .3
AS/NZS 2161 .2
EN 388 (220.127.116.11)
EN 388 (18.104.22.168.C.X.)
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.
View the Glove Size Guide and Full Range of Hand Protection here
PW Hand Protection Range