Vial Strand 4 Pack for EMS medication bags are an ingenious way to securely hold drug vials while keeping them quickly identifiable and easily retrievable.
Military spec Velcro®™ hook on back attaches to any compartment with Velcro®™ loop, this is a standard feature on the many of StatPacks G1 and G2 Packs, Modules and Cells.
Each strand may hold 5 vials of various sizes and fits in most EMS medication bags.
Each vial can be placed under one of the 5 elastic straps on each Vial Strand, each strap has a bright yellow tab which allows for easy stretching of the elastic strap when adding or removing a medicine vial.
While vials are attached they are held in a clearly visible position which allows you to identify the medicine you need without having to remove any other vials.
- Specifically designed to stick neatly in StatPacks Generation 2 Emergency Medical Services packs as well as any EMS Pack that is Velcro®™ compatible.
- Allows for the user to easily identify the medication and to draw into a syringe without having to remove from the elastic cord
- Holds multi dose meds tightly in place with bright yellow pull tabs for easy removal.
- Fits into most EMT Jump Bags available in the market today
- Contents NOT included
- Dimensions: 0.2 x 5 x 1.5 in
- Weight: 0.01 lbs
- Colors Available : Red