StatPacks has been changing the way Emergency Clinicians think about carrying their gear for 15 years. EMS has been an evolving science since its inception on the battlefields of WW1. Gone are the bulky, black-hole bags, unwieldy tackle boxes and old school nylon. A new era has been ushered in…Seconds are precious and we’ve got to be fast, organized and above all else, safe.
Relying on advanced ergonomics, intelligent design, and superior quality materials, StatPacks keep the medic’s hands and mind free to handle the unexpected. Statpacks' smart and compact medic packs reduce injuries and improve efficiency on the scene. StatPacks fuses advanced sports-mountaineering know-how from the outdoor industry, with practical ideas from the front lines of emergency medicine. This fusing of disciplines allows Statpacks to provide gear that is not only functional, but ensures comfort and a minimum amount of stress on the medical professional. Statpacks believe that every ounce of weight and wear on an EMT’s back must be justified through their products clinical effectiveness.
If you are looking for an emergency oxygen pack, the G3 Tidal Volume is here.
StatPacks feels it’s one of the best ways to carry oxygen safely.
Securely holds a regular or Jumbo D size oxygen cylinder.
Accommodates the Oxygen Module.
Multiple pockets help to organize breathing equipment, tubes, masks, BVM’s, and extra regulators.
Carry your oxygen on your back, or hook it to a cot.
This EMS Trauma Kit opens quickly to reveal breathing equipment or any other ambulance equipment you decide to use.
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Outside accessible urethane window to see regulator oxygen level and to access the tank
- The main compartment securely holds any regular D or Jumbo D size cylinder by securing it to the G3 Oxygen Module (sold separately) or the securing straps that come included
- Secure Velcro®/Buckle attachments hook to a cot
- Padded shoulder straps double as shoulder sling, offering hands-free comfort during transport
- Load handles for quick/easy carry
- O2 wrench lanyard is located on the inside of this emergency oxygen pack to help ensure you never forget
- Added more durable reflective material that has a protective outer mesh cover which shields it from wear and tear. Helps with visibility in nighttime situations while using this EMS Trauma Kit
- LED light Attachment point (lights sold separately)
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located in the inside main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to identify between other emergency oxygen packs
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 1500 in3
- Dimensions: 9 x 8 x 22 in
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Available color: Red, Green