StatPacks has been changing the way Emergency Clinicians think about carrying their gear for 15 years. EMS has been an evolving science since its inception on the battlefields of WW1. Gone are the bulky, black-hole bags, unwieldy tackle boxes and old school nylon. A new era has been ushered in…Seconds are precious and we’ve got to be fast, organized and above all else, safe.
Relying on advanced ergonomics, intelligent design, and superior quality materials, StatPacks keep the medic’s hands and mind free to handle the unexpected. Statpacks' smart and compact medic packs reduce injuries and improve efficiency on the scene. StatPacks fuses advanced sports-mountaineering know-how from the outdoor industry, with practical ideas from the front lines of emergency medicine. This fusing of disciplines allows Statpacks to provide gear that is not only functional, but ensures comfort and a minimum amount of stress on the medical professional. Statpacks believe that every ounce of weight and wear on an EMT’s back must be justified through their products clinical effectiveness.
If you need an AED backpack, the QuickLook is built to accommodate most Automated External Defibrillators for extremely prompt access.
This EMS AED container is perfect for use in public areas such as airports, coliseums, shopping malls, or homes as an all-in-one first responder AED backpack.
Using a very simple design for the layperson as well as experienced clinicians.
- A stow away “Rain Fly” is included for bad weather
- Unique design allows access to the main compartment from the backside of this Medical Backpack
- Single-buckle EMS AED pocket offers quick access to the Defibrillator
- Clear durable urethane window allows quick view of AED status
- Main compartment features three removable stick-in-place pouches that give visibility and organization to contents
- QuickZip access to main compartment through the back panel, maintaining access to contents and AED
- Specifically designed to hold StatPacks Generation 3 Emergency Medical Services Kits; including all StatPacks® First Aid QuickRoll Intubation Kit, Circulatory Kit, and Remedy Kit.
- QuickZip access to main compartment for quick access to Emergency Medical Equipment
- Tarpaulin bottom panel for protection from abrasion and the elements
- Foam molded shoulder straps that allow for comfortable transport of most emergency medical equipment.
- Internal Velcro® lining strips to secure modules or other Velcro® compatible items to secure ambulance equipment
- Unique foam lined design keeps all Emergency Medical Equipment inside protected from breakage or the elements
- Side pockets for easy access to vital sign tools, bandages, and smaller ambulance equipment
- A quick stash pocket for trash and extra supplies located inside the main compartment
- ID window to label any way you want to distinguish between other EMS AED backpack’s
- Main fabric is Tarpaulin with a one ounce urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements and BBP’s
- Contents NOT included
- Modules and first aid contents are sold separately
- Capacity: 1800 in3
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 14 x 18 in
- Weight: 3.2lbs
- Available colors: Red, Blue, Black