External modules put important gear at your fingertips, and cells are the building blocks of organization. Internal swap-outs let you adapt your packs. Predict your special needs and select the modules to suit your Medical Directors standing orders or Protocols. Over the years Statpacks have found the more modular our packs and accessories are, the easier it is for Medics to personalize their setups or follow department Standard Operating Procedures.
Each Cell is specialized to hold supplies for a specific purpose. StatPacks are designed to house a given number of cells or Modules. All work tighter to provide a customizable system that is orderly and effective at keeping supplies and tools quickly at hand. Each Cell sets the stage for clear thinking and quick reaction. Designed to reveal your tools in a way unique to StatPacks – intuitively grouped and securely protected. Cells unfold to reveal all your vital supplies at once and puts away just as quickly.
This EMS drug bag holds a large supply of oral and intravenous medication for basic and advanced life support.
Medication vials and pre-filled syringes are easily organized as well as IV set-ups and fluids.
The Infusion is a versatile drug case that may be used in many different departments and settings, meeting local protocol for medication administration.
- Removable center divider that holds vials, syringes, and IV therapy equipment
- A Medium-sized EMS drug bag
- Clear, durable mesh windows, pockets, and elastic holsters keep contents in place and well-organized
- Durable reflective material for nighttime visibility which has a protective outer mesh cover that shields it from wear and tear
- New bright yellow Orbit zipper pulls are easy to locate and pull
- Main fabric of this EMS Drug Bag is 420 Denier Nylon with a 1oz. urethane coating for an easier clean and protection from the elements
- Can accommodate pre-filled syringes & medications ampoules / vials
- Scheduled medications pouch
- Enough space for extra syringes and needles
- Innovative fold-out design is compact, yet quickly reveals well-organized medication supplies and tools
- Lockable zippers for pharmacy seal of Paramedic level supplies
- Contents NOT included
- Capacity: 1100in3
- Dimensions: 14 x 11.5 x 7 in
- Weight: 3.5lbs
- Available Colors: Red/Yellow