The Scald Protection Valve continually senses water temperature, automatically opens when the water reaches 35°C and bleeds overheated water from safety shower and eyewash supply lines.
The valve closes when the water reaches 29.4°C.
Scald protection is provided with minimal water consumption.
The unique plug and seat design offers the most reliable, tight shutoff available.
- Stainless steelbody, fittings, spring and plug.
- Long service life & 3 year warranty.
- Narrow temperature band.
- Compact, low mass - Fast response
- Ram-type plug for reliable tight shutoff
- Downstream actuator for greater sensitivity.
- Sensitive to temperature only.
- Unaffected by pressure variations.
- Easy installation with pipe wrench
Click here to view Spill Station Asia product catalogue
Spill Station Issue 3 - 13122016