The Shell Series ST-9086 gloves is engineered with high level of protection against impact, vibration and cut hazards with optimum functionality and grip.
Through multiple technologies and features, ST-9086 was built to provide the best solution for oil, gas , drilling, rigging, construction, demolition and mining industries.
STEGO® SHELL-GRD® on the back of the hand and fingers is an advanced impact protection system that provides greater protection and dissipates forceful blows to keep the hands protected from smash and pinch injuries.
ST-9086 has Kevlar double stitching pattern for increased durability.
Our specialized STEGO® Shell Series gloves are engineered to perform lengthy working hours while giving the highest protection,comfort, dexterity and durability needed to get the job done.
ST-9086 offers Cut Level 5 protection with optimum abrasion resistance.
- High Performance Leather palm offers superior levels cut, abrasion and puncture protection while maintaining excellent grip and skid resistance in wet/dry applications.
- SHELL-GRD back-of-hand for flexible impact coverage
- High Performance Leather palm with reinforced padding and Kevlar double stitching offers the users grip sustenance and vibration protection for long duration work.
- Reinforced smooth leather wing thumb patch and perforated padding for secondary impact protection and added durability.
- Kevlar double stitched pattern and reinforced seems offer durability and extended glove life
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
- Comes with ST-9530 Glove clip accessory
Coating: High Performance Leather
Cut Level: EN 388 - Cut 5 & ANSI/ISEA Cut A6
Sizes: 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL
Stego Glove Sizing Guide, Glove Care Guide and Standards/Ratings Explanation
Stego Glove Sizing Guide and Glove Care Guide
View the complete Stego Product Range here