The Shell Series ST-9085 gloves is engineered with high level of protection against impact, vibration and cut hazards with optimum functionality and grip.
Through multiple technologies and features, ST-9085 was built to provide the best solution for oil, gas, drilling, rigging, construction, demolition and mining industries.
STEGO® SHELL-GRD® on the back of the hand and fingers is an advanced impact protection system that provides greater protection and dissipates forceful blows to keep the hands protected from smash and pinch injuries.
Our specialized STEGO® Shell Series gloves are engineered to perform lengthy working hours while giving the highest protection,comfort, dexterity and durability needed to get the job done.
ST-9085 offers Cut Level 5 protection with optimum abrasion resistance.
- SHELL Scale palm gives superior grip and skid resistance in wet, oily or dry applications while maintaining highest levels of mechanical, abrasion and cut performance.
- SHELL-GRD back-of-hand for flexible impact coverage
- Reinforced smooth leather wing thumb patch, Kevlar stitching and perforated padding for secondary impact protection and added durability
- Reinforced seems and Kevlar stitching offers durability and extended glove life
- Hi-vis color scheme increases visual awareness
- Comes with ST-9530 Glove clip accessory
Cut Level: EN 388 - Cut 5 & ANSI/ISEA Cut A6
Sizes: 8/M, 9/L, 10/XL
Stego Glove Sizing Guide, Glove Care Guide and Standards/Ratings Explanation
Stego Glove Sizing Guide and Glove Care Guide
View the complete Stego Product Range here