The Original® CR5 is your first line of defense against cut hazards in the workplace.
The glove features a synthetic palm with an internal layer of Armortex®, delivering CE level 5 cut resistance to the palm and fingers.
Fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry® form-fits the hand and provides a cool, comfortable fit in warm environments.
Top it off with a secure Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) wrist closure and you have a critical cut resistant tool.
- Fluorescent, ANSI-107 compliant TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- Synthetic palm with an internal layer of Armortex® delivers CE level 5 cut resistance.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit.
- Reinforcement panels in high wear areas improve durability.
- Machine washable.
- Sharp Tool and Material Handling
- Maintenance and repair
Mechanix Wear Size Guide with Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide 26