The ORHD® Thermal Knit goes to work in cold conditions to keep working hands warm in the oil field or offshore during drilling operations.
The heavyweight 10-gauge thermal acrylic liner and extended cuff offers breathable warmth in cold weather conditions.
The back of the hand is protected by impact absorbing Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) sewn to the user’s fingers, knuckles and metacarpals to protect from crushing injuries and extreme abrasion.
The ORHD® Thermal Knit also provides critical CE level 3 cut resistance to the palm and fingers to reduce the risk of lacerations during drilling operations.
The palm is padded and equipped with a textured nitrile coating to restore gripping power in dry, oily and wet conditions.
- High-visibility 10-gauge heavyweight thermal acrylic liner provides insulation in cold conditions.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle and metacarpal impact protection.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) impact-resistant finger guards.
- Thermoplastic Rubber (TPR) pinch-point fingertip protection.
- Nitrile dipped and textured palm provides CE level 3 and ANSI A3 cut resistance.
- 3mm internal palm padding absorbs shock and vibration.
- Extended slip-on cuff.
- Machine washable.
- Oil & Gas Operations
- Industrial Environments
- Heavy Equipment Operation
Mechanix Wear Size Guide with Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide 26