The Material4X® Padded Palm delivers extreme abrasion resistance and impact absorption when you’re in full swing on the job.
Material4X® synthetic leather redefines durability with higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic leather gloves.
High density XRD® open-cell palm padding reduces impact and vibration to reduce hand fatigue while you work.
- Thermoplastic rubber (TPR) closure with hook and loop provides a secure fit to the wrist.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material helps keep hands cool and comfortable.
- High-density EVA foam knuckle padding reduces impact injuries.
- Anatomically designed EVA foam palm padding absorbs impact and vibration.
- Material4X® palm construction delivers higher abrasion resistance and greater tear resistance than standard synthetic leather gloves.
- Machine washable.
- Power Tools
- Maintenance & Repair
- DIY Home Improvement
Mechanix Wear Size Guide with Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide 26