The M-Pact® Fingerless Covert glove is designed to protect law enforcement from impact and abrasion injuries in the field without compromising tactile control.
Anatomically designed Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) protects the back of the hand from impact, small cuts and abrasions without hindrance.
The palm is reinforced with durable Armortex® and padded with XRD® open-cell foam to absorb shock and vibration.
When you need the control of bare hands without sacrificing protection, reach for the M-Pact® Fingerless.
- Patented Impact Guard™ protects first knuckle with EVA foam padding.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) knuckle guard.
- Form-fitting TrekDry® material keeps hands cool and comfortable.
- Thermal Plastic Rubber (TPR) closure provides a secure fit.
- Fingerless design provides maximum dexterity.
- XRD® open-cell foam palm absorbs impact and vibration.
- Durable synthetic leather palm.
- Armortex® palm reinforcement provides durable gripping power.
- Nylon pull loop.
- Machine washable.
- Law Enforcement
- Shooting Sport
- Maintenance Repair Operations
- Logistics Operations
- Search and Rescue Operations
Mechanix Wear Size Guide with Chart
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide
Mechanix Wear Glove Guide 26