ERGO IMPACT THERMAL
SETTING TOMORROW’S STANDARDS...
Delivering superior dexterity to a traditional work glove, MadGrip’s Hybrid injection technology offers the added benefits of an impact glove at a fraction of the price. Our patented technology combines great dexterity with true back-of-hand protection and maximum breathability. Added to all of this is our bonded thermal lining, providing all the benefits of a traditional thermal knit, more comfort and less bulk.
WORLD’S ONLY SEAMLESS GLOVE WITH INJECTION MOLDED IMPACT PROTECTION
Our injection technology™ uses a softer TPR than competitive processes, which allows for an enhanced ergonomic fit. At last, the combination of MadGrip’s Injection Technology™ and different palm options to suit your specific application bring the best of multiple features into one glove.
FEATURES / BENEFITS:
- Bonded thermal lining provides warmth, unmatched dextetity in a cold weather glove and won’t ever slip out of main liner
- Back-of-hand, finger and metacarpal guards
- Fingertip pinch-point protection
- Thin, washable, nylon/cotton liner Grip
- Grip dip for both wet and dry applications
- Injection molded TPR bond won’t delaminate or tear
- Palm more durable than leather
Tasks and Features/Benefits listed my vary depending on the palm material of your glove.
Please consult with your sales rep for more info.
- Cold Weather Applications
- Mechanical Services
- Mechanic’s Work
While these are the most commonly noted tasks, gloves are not limited to them.
Liner - Seamless Knit (100% Nylon) w/ bonded thermal lining (100% Acrylic)
TPR Impact Protection- Injection Molded Thermoplastic Rubber
Palm - Foam Nitrile
S, M, L and XL
View MadGrip® Hand Sizing Chart
MadGrip Size Chart
View MadGrip Data Sheets
MadGrip Data Sheets