Conforming to multiple EN standards, these trousers offer ideal protection against exposure to industrial hazards.
The elasticated back waist allows for freedom of movement and ensures the garment sits comfortably.
Permanent Flame Protection
Click here to view the Hi Vis MODAFLAME Jacket (MV25)
- CE certified
- Inherent flame resistant qualities will not diminish with washing
- Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
- Class 1 welding protection
- Flame resistant industrial wash tape
- Two tier knee pad pockets allowing two positioning options
- Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
- Triple-stitched seams for extra durability
- 9 pockets for ample storage
- Concealed phone pocket
EN 1149 -5
EN ISO 11612 (A1+A2,B2,C1,F1)
EN ISO 11611 Class 1 (A1+A2)
IEC 61482-2 IEC 61482-1-2 Class 1
EN ISO 20471 Class 1
ASTM F1959/F1959M-12 (ATPV=8.4 Cal/cm2 (HAF=75.8%))
Shell Fabric: Modaflame 280g
Color: Yellow/Navy S – 3XL
Garments can be layered to achieve an overall Arc Thermal Performance Value (ATPV) or Energy Break open threshold (Ebt) Rating. For example, thermals may achieve an Ebt of 4.3 cal/cm2, and an outer coverall may achieve an ATPV of 13.6cal/cm2. However the combination ATPV will be greater than the sum of the two single layers, as the air gap between the
two layers affords the wearer additional protection.
Modacrylic fibres provide inherent flame resistance, excellent dimensional stability and high elastic properties which allow garments to retain their shape. High cotton content gives the fabric comfort, warmth and a soft handle. Carbon fibre woven into the fabric gives inherent anti static properties.
- Inherently flame resistant
- Certified to multiple international standards, the Modaflame range o ers guaranteed safety in the workplace.
- Quality workmanship combined with premium fabric ensure the garments maintain their new look wear after wear.
- The garments in the Modaflame range are stylish and practical.
This industry leading range provides multi standard protection for hazardous environments. These state of the art products are the result of years of experience combined with advanced technology and market research. Commitment to the health, safety and comfort of the wearer can be seen in the wide range of products suitable for all climates and end uses.
View the complete Portwest Flame Resistant Range here
Portwest Catalogue - Flame Resistant Range
Click here to view the complete Portwest High Visibility Range
Portwest Catalogue - High Visibility Range