Level 5 cut resistant glove for maximum protection against cuts and sharp objects.
Seamless liner for added comfort and dexterity.
- CE certified
- Maximum EN cut level 5 and ANSI cut level 4
- Smooth PU coating for increased abrasion resistance
- Palm dipped to increase dexterity and ventilation
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
Material: HPPE, Glass fibre, PU
Colors: Grey S/7-XXL/11
AS/NZS 2161 .2
AS/NZS 2161 .3
AS/NZS 2161 .4
EN 388 (18.104.22.168.D.)
EN 407 (X.1.X.X.X.X)
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2011 Cut Level (A3)
EN 388 (22.214.171.124.)
View the Glove Size Guide and complete Portwest Hand Protection Range here
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.