Supreme cut resistance combined with superb grip in oily conditions.
3/4 nitrile foam dipping absorbs oil keeping hands clean and dry to ensure secure handling.
- CE certified
- 3/4 dipped for increased protection
- Superb abrasion and tear resistance
- 100% Breathable seamless liner
- 13 gauge liner for a perfect fit
- Nitrile foam coating for excellent grip in wet and dry conditions
- Low linting construction for minimal contamination
Material: HPPE, Glass fibre, Nitrile Foam
Colors: Black S/7-XXL/11
AS/NZS 2161 .2
AS/NZS 2161 .3
AS/NZS 2161 .4
EN 388 (18.104.22.168.D.)
EN 407 (X.1.X.X.X.X)
ANSI/ISEA 105 - 2011 Cut Level (A3)
EN 388 (22.214.171.124.)
View the Glove Size Guide and complete Portwest Hand Protection Range here
A wide and increasing range of Hand Protection styles is available. In order to help cater to every need. Only the best materials and manufacture methods are used in the production of Portwests' extensive range of Hand Protection products.