The GL843 Blue Vinyl PF™ is a minimal risk powder free vinyl disposable glove offering protection against contamination, dirt and potential irritants in low risk situations.
The GL843 is a durable disposable glove that provides good barrier protection and has a natural resistance to moisture and humidity.
It contains none of the proteins that are present in latex rubber thus eliminating protein sensitisation, and it is powder free reducing the risk of product contamination.
It has also been tested in accordance with EN1186 making it suitable for food contact.
Its soft vinyl formulation is flexible and dextrous providing greater comfort, and the beaded cuff adds strength and prevents liquid roll back.
The GL843 Blue Vinyl PF™ has an AQL 1.5 rating and is ideal for light duties.
- Sensitive Skin: No latex proteins - eliminates protein sensitisation.
- Comfort: The soft vinyl formulation provides greater comfort and is more flexible and dextrous to wear.
- Powder Free: Minimises particulate contamination where product protection is of paramount importance.
- Rolled Cuff: Provides additional strength and prevents liquid roll back.
- Freedom From Holes: AQL 1.5
- Food Manufacturing and Prep
Sizes: S to XL
View or download the Polyco Hand Size Guide
Polyco Hand Size Guide
Explanation of Standards
Polyco - Explanation of Standards
View the Polyco Food Industry Glove Range
Polyco Food Industry Catalogue
View the Polyco E-catalogue here
Polyco Healthline Catalogue Polyco Main Catalogue